Not an ordinary sustainable packaging conference
• This is about eliminating the waste from every touch point in the life of a package. The end game is A World Without Packaging Waste. North America’s leaders will share their strategies on sustainable best practices and innovative processes.
• Everyone will be there and has a role to play; retailers, CPG’s, package converters, raw material providers, packaging machinery, packaging recovery processors, government, associations and ngos.
• This conference is the catalyst to realize our vision through transparent collaboration. Register today for active participation in September.
EPR Strategy and Policy that is shaping the Landscape
• Canada – CCME/Industry collaboration on packaging optimization
• USA – EPR is emerging. Stakeholders are mapping out their territory
• BC – Update on the chance to get EPR right
• Ontario – Blue Box is a North American model for curbside collection
Economics, Green Jobs and the Future of the Packaging Industry
• Emerging Markets, Packaging Growth and Capital Markets
• The Economics of Recovery, job creation, GDP growth, entrepreneurial opportunities
Sustainable Innovation Leaders
• Target, Proctor & Gamble, Nestle, Havi Global and DuPont present their plans and solutions
Sustainable Innovation – Product and Process
• Hear about best-in-class product and process innovations for Paper, Plastics, Carton Council, Glass and Packaging Machinery leaders
Registration and Sponsorship Rates
Agropur, Division Natrel
Alan Blake Consulting
Aliments Ultima Inc.
Asia Pulp & Paper
ATLANTIC PACKAGING PRODUCTS LTD.
B2 Retail Solutions
Bobst North America Inc.
Canadian Packaging Magazine
Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA)
Cascades Boxboard Group
Cascades Recovery Inc
Conference on Canadian Stewardship
Costco Wholesale Canada
County of Peterborough
E.I. duPont Canada Company
Éco Entreprises Québec
Emballages Mitchel-Lincoln Ltee
Ernst & Young
Export Development Corporation
Farnell Packaging Limited
HAVI Global Solutions
Hudson's Bay Company
Kruger Products L.P.
Layfield Flexible Packaging
Loblaw Companies Limited
Maritime Paper Products Limited
McCain Foods (Canada)
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Nestle Canada Inc.
Norampac a Div. of Cascades Canada Inc.
Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc.
PANO CAP (CANADA) LTD
PENZOLA SOLUTIONS INC.
Plasco Energy Group
PPEC (The Paper & Paperboard Packaging Environmental Council)
Procter & Gamble Inc.
Product Stewardship Institute
Regional Municipality of York
Retail Council of Canada
Root Rescue Environmental Products Inc.
Sears Canada Inc.
Shipmaster Containers Limited
Sleeman breweries Ltd.
Smucker Foods of Canada Co
The Central Group
Tim Hortons Inc - The TDL Group
Unisource Canada, Inc.
Waste Diversion Ontario
Xerox Canada Ltd.