The Vital Partner and Catalyst
for the Packaging Value Chain
PAC offers a wide range of events throughout North America that offer the opportunity for those part of the packaging value chain to learn, collaborate and network.
Our networking process includes webinars, seminars, conferences, competitions, plant tours, education programs, trade shows, technical workshops, and social activities i.e. golf tournaments.
Emballage intensif est un programme complet et condensé de l'industrie de l'emballage qui comprend une visite d'usine.
Sustainability - Packaging Optimization, Life Cycle Approach, Material Recovery Facility, Circular Economy, Consumer Trends, Setting Up for Success
The current London Ice Cream factory became part of the Nestlé family in 1997 when the Frozen Products Division (Ice Cream) of Ault Foods, and the Ice Cream Products Group of Dairyworld Foods join Nestlé Canada. The building on this site was first opened in 1966.
North York, ON
Join us for this PAC event in collaboration with ITEGA to be better equipped to develop and optimize packaging solutions in the era of e-commerce. Please note that conferences are in French.
O-I is driven by innovation, inspired by possibilities and proud to make the most sustainable package on earth. On November 29, join us for a guided plant tour followed by a business network opportunity at Brasseur de Montreal restaurant.
• Pacific Region Golf Tournament
• Tour Waste Management JMK Fibers
• RUMPKE Tour and Networking Luncheon
• Virtual Ship Testing Webinar
• PAC Packaging Certificate Program - Course 3
• Central Region Western Golf Tournament
• Atlantic Region Golf Tournament
• Multi-Layer Laminates Webinar
• IFS PACsecure HACCP Implementation Training
• PAC Packaging Certificate Program - Course 4
• Printable Electronics for Intelligent Packaging Workshop
• Peel Region MRF Plant Tour
• Sun Chemical Tour and Luncheon
• Carbon Cap and Trade Webinar