PAC, Packaging Consortium is a not-for-profit corporation that includes over 2,100 members throughout the packaging value chain. No one is excluded! Our networking process includes PAC webinars, seminars, conferences, competitions, facility tours, education programs, trade shows, technical work groups and
social activities i.e. golf tournaments.
Beneﬁts of PAC Membership
PAC Membership could save you $2,500 in one year
• PACKEX Trade Shows: 25% off Show Space – Savings of at least $800
• Packaging Certificate Program: Savings of at least $1,000
• Chapter Golf Foursome: Savings of $300
• Chapter Seminar: Savings of $50
• Leadership Awards: Savings of $130 per entry
• Leadership Awards Gala: Savings of $100 per ticket
• National Conferences: Savings of $200 per ticket
• Access to PAC NEXT membership - what is the value for my company?
• Access to PAC FOOD WASTE membership - what is the value for my company?
• Plus substantial group rebates if you join PAC-WSIB Safety Group
PAC Website Benefits
PAC Website Benefits:
• Career Classiﬁeds
(Free for new members). $100 value, Order Now
• Company Press Notes linked
PAC is a not-for-profit corporation founded in 1950. PAC relies on membership financial support of annual fees and association activities.
PAC - A Voice on Packaging
When it comes to industry relations PAC is sought after to consult and speak on members behalf on subjects such as Extended Producer Responsibility, Ontario Waste Diversion Act and Blue Box Program and Sustainable Packaging.
Our Members & Access the Global Packaging Network
If you want access to the packaging community, PAC is your go-to destination. PAC is the common link in the supply chain that connects members from retailers and quick service restaurants to and including consumer packaged goods, packaging converters, raw material suppliers, pre-press and graphics, packaging machinery, professional services, academic institution and students. There are over 375 corporate and 1400 associate members.
We do not endorse one material or package container over another. We advocate and promote all packaging materials that strive to achieve sustainability.
Leader in Packaging Education
PAC has been the leader in packaging education for the Canadian packaging community since the 1950s.
For more information, contact Lisa Abraham at: 416.646.4640 or Lisa Abraham.
For Membership Fees click here.
Join PAC today.